Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 3:15 PM
Prince George, B.C. – Be careful where you put those Christmas lights.
Just this morning in 100 Mile House conservation officers received a report of a large male buck with a significant amount of Christmas lights entangled around his legs and head.
“CO’s fortunately were able to attend and tranquilize the animal and remove the lights and at this time the buck appears to be doing fine,” said deputy chief Chris Doyle.
He said two weeks ago another CO was gored after a deer became entangled in fencing on the Sunshine Coast while another deer died from shock and stress after it became entangled in fencing.
Considering those two incidents, Doyle recommends people mark their fencing with flagging tape to prevent it from happening in the future.
Good thing it wasn’t a female buck.
Ax, good catch! LOL
Maybe it was more entangled than they thought and after the tranquilizers wore off it was a female buck.
Or perhaps it was a male that identified as a female! Which washroom was it using?
Did you just assume it’s gender..? Triggering intensifies..!!
It’s not a gender until it turns 18 and has properly determined the gender identity by itself. Maybe it’s a cross dresser deer.
Thanks for your funny comments. They made me laugh!
Please, don’t assume I’m a male òr a buck for that matter. WT_ is happening in this world.
Could be a gelding.
Comments for this article are closed.