250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Bathroom Fire Closes McDonalds

Friday, November 25, 2016 @ 5:44 PM
Photo 250News

Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – A small fire has closed the McDonalds on Victoria Street this evening.

An employee at the restaurant confirmed to 250News some toilet paper was lit on fire though there was no damage. It will remain closed while they air the restaurant out.

Prince George Fire Rescue is on scene surveying the situation and the fast food eatery is expected to reopen shortly. There were no injuries.


The big M is now serving flambé food

With a smokie flavor, limited time

Comments for this article are closed.