Three More Impaired Drivers in CounterAttack Net
Monday, December 19, 2016 @ 8:58 AM
Prince George, B.C.- Some people just aren’t getting the message that drinking and driving just don’t mix. Another weekend of Counter Attack enforcement by Prince George RCMP saw more drivers being caught for being impaired while behind the wheel.
Here are the numbers from Friday and Saturday night:
- 3 – Impairment Drivers
- 1 – 3 day IRP
- 2 – 24 hour Suspension for Drugs
- 15 – Speeding violations
- 4 – Intersection-related violations
- 1 – Driving without a Licence
- 2 – No Insurance violations
- 1 – Drive without Consideration
- 1 – Drive without Due Care and Attention
- 1 – Stunting violation (with 7 day impoundment)
- 5 – Administrative violations
- 1 – Vehicle Equipment Infraction
- 1 – Vehicle inspection orders for non-compliance
- 1 – Possession of a Controlled Substance charge (Controlled Drugs & Substances Act)
Officers use a variety of tools to help them detect and apprehend impaired drivers, including Approved Screening Devices, Physical Coordination Testing, and a Drug Recognition Expert. Specially trained officers conducted three standardized Field Sobriety Tests to suspend two drug-affected drivers.
Sounds like a Dukes of Hazard weekend. 1 stunting violation? Epic
Maybe that was the truck on the river!!
The truck was stolen from a person in town doing Xmas shopping
That was supposed to be a joke about the truck on the river.
•3 – Impairment Drivers
I wonder who will be the first to plead not guilty because they were too drunk or high to form intent to drive? Works for murder cases.
Comments for this article are closed.