Gas Leak at McDermid Drive
Prince George, B.C. – A gas leak at Ospika Boulevard and McDermid Drive forced the evacuation of residents of a duplex this afternoon.
Four residents were forced their home when the leak was detected at 115 McDermid Drive, short after 1 this afternoon.
When Prince George Fire Rescue responded, they came upon a column of gas coming from a service line to the duplex.
Fortis Gas arrived on scene and was able to shut the service line.
The leak has been contained, and residents have been allowed back to their homes.