250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Kitchen Fire Hits College Heights House

Saturday, January 28, 2017 @ 11:47 AM

Emergency personnel attended a house fire in the 6000 block Trent Drive Saturday morning. Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – Emergency services including Prince George Fire Rescue and two B.C. Ambulance crews attended a house fire in College Heights this morning.

First responders were sent to the house at the corner of Trent Drive and Simon Fraser Avenue at about 10:30 a.m. after a resident reported a fire which had started near the stove in the kitchen.

A firefighter on scene said there were four people in the house at the time, including a baby.  It’s believed all four were taken to hospital to be checked out as a precautionary measure.

The stove was removed from the house after the blaze was put out.  There is no estimate of the damage to the structure.


“There is no estimate of the damage to the structure”.

Never understood why that has to be included every time there is a fire, flood or whatever. It really is no business of anyone but the home owner.

Comments for this article are closed.