250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Fire on Quinn Street – Update

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 @ 2:32 PM

Prince George, B.C.- Prince George fire Rescue is on scene of a fire in a duplex on Quinn Street  this hour.

Early reports to 250News indicate it  the fire started  in the  kitchen of the  home in the 400 block of Quinn Street.

Prince George Fire Rescue  was able to knock down the fire  quickly,  and damage was contained to the stove and upper cabinets.

Three occupants where home at the time of the fire, they were treated by PGFR and BCAS personnel then transferred to UNBC hospital as a precaution for smoke inhalation.
Damage  is  estimated at approximately $5000.00




Comments for this article are closed.