Man Charged in Wake of CFSEU Investigation
The CFSEU says it started a drug investigation on one person in the city in late April. Working with the Prince George RCMP and North District officers, a joint forces operation was launched.
On Friday, May 5th, a search was carried out on a property in the 2100 block of Victoria Street, where officers seized the following:
- Approximately one ounce of cocaine
- Approximately a half ounce of methamphetamine
- Brass knuckles (a prohibited weapon),
- Nunchucks, and
- one set of body armour
- Approximately $5000 in cash
One male and one female were arrested without incident during the search of the home.
Facing several charges is 27 year old Mitchell Allen Crosby of Prince George. He is charged with:
- two counts of failure to comply with a court imposed condition,
- three counts of breach of a court imposed condition to not be in possession of a weapon,
- two counts of possession of a prohibited substance for the purpose of trafficking, and
- two count of possession of a prohibited weapon.
The female was released on a promise to appear.