Charges Laid in Fatal Crash
Vanderhoof, B.C.- A Vanderhoof woman has now been charged in connection with a fatal collision that occurred in Fort Fraser earlier this month.Around 2:30 in the morning of October 3rd, Fraser Lake RCMP and Vanderhoof Traffic Services of the RCMP responded to a fatal crash on Highway 16 in Fort Fraser.
The investigation has led to numerous charges being laid against 26 year old Desiree Patrick of Vanderhoof.
She has been charged with:
- Impaired driving causing death,
- possession of stolen property,
- driving while prohibited contrary to the Criminal Code
- driving while prohibited contrary to the Motor Vehicle Act, and
- four counts of breach of probation.
Desiree Patrick is currently in custody and is scheduled to appear in Vanderhoof court tomorrow.