250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 28, 2017 1:06 am

Fire at Lombardy

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 @ 9:25 AM


Smoke billows from  mobile home – photo 250News

Prince George, B.C.- Two people have been treated for minor smoke inhalation  as a result of a fire  in their mobile home at  the Lombardy Mobile Home Park on Norwood  Street.

Firefighters were called to the  scene  just before 8 this morning.

Fire crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly, limiting structural damage to the home. However smoke and heat damage to the interior is extensive. Damage is estimated at about $ 35,000.

While the fire investigation is on-going, preliminary reports are focusing around an electric space heater that was being used at the time when the fire broke out.



Damage estimated at $300

That building does not look very mobile.

It may be not much to some people But it is a place some people can afford to call home.

Eventually all of Lombardy will be burnt down and replaced with better looking mobile homes

Pretty tacky (I’m being generous) to make a joke about someone losing their home and belongings, at Christmas time no less.

Make sure you send them the bill to clean it up.. you know.. bully some more poor people.

Comments for this article are closed.