PG & Mackenzie Receive Gaming Grants
Prince George, B.C. – The provincial government has divvied out $131,500 in community gaming grants to groups in Prince George and Mackenzie.
Those groups are:
– Prince George Regional Highway Rescue Society – $60,000
– Prince George Search and Rescue Society – $47,000
– Mackenzie Search and Rescue Society – $9,000
– Prince George Crime Stoppers Association – $8,000
– Prince George Amateur Radio Club – $7,500
The grants were awarded under the Public Safety category of the Community Gaming Grant program, which allows non-profit organizations to apply for provincial gaming revenues from the Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development.
The government also awards grants in the categories of Human and Social Services, Sports and Arts and Culture and Environment.
If your organization is interested in apply for a gaming grant you can learn more by clicking here.