Fire Destroys Home Near Tabor Lake
Smouldering remains of log home on Clearview Road 250News photo
Tabor Lake, BC – No one was injured, but a log home was completely destroyed by an overnight fire near Tabor Lake…
Speaking with 250News this morning, the homeowner said she heard a popping sound in the porch and discovered flames shortly before 2:30 this morning.
Members of the Ferndale-Tabor Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire on 1900 Clearview Road. Deputy Chief Roy Whitwick says more than 12 firefighters battled the blaze throughout the night.
He says they managed to contain it to the property, but the home and outbuildings were destroyed.
Firefighters were on-scene until just a short time ago.
No word on a cause or a damage estimate is available.