250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Fire On Tabor Lake Road South

Saturday, April 30, 2016 @ 10:59 AM
Photo 250News

Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – A week before Mother’s Day, a  woman and her adult son find themselves  homeless this morning ,after flames ripped through  their house on Tabor Lake Road south  early this morning.

The two were home at the time,  when the fire alarm  sounded  shortly after 1 am.  Both  managed to  get out of the home unharmed,  along with their  two dogs,  one pup and some cats.

From this point,  Rose Keeler and her son will have to try and rebuild their lives,   as  all of their belongings, and cherished mementos went up in smoke.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined,  but  initial thoughts  are that  it was  sparked by an electrical problem.  There is no  immediate estimate of damage.


Comments for this article are closed.