250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Fire at the Cowboy Ranch

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 @ 11:57 PM
Photo 250News

Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – Prince George Fire Rescue responded to a fire at the Cowboy Ranch on Queensway Street tonight.

Assistant Chief Denis Poulin says it broke out at about 9:00 p.m. with crews arriving to find a small fire inside a room used to smoke meat products.

He says crews quickly doused the flames which were isolated to one of the smokers.

There were no injures. Poulin has deemed the cause to be electrical in nature.

Damage is estimated at $15,000.


Ah, good old Steamers bringing back memories when that place was full of cigarette smoke every night.

Comments for this article are closed.