Charges Laid In Connection With Fatal Crash
Prince George, B.C. – A 22 year old Prince George man is facing a string of charges in connection with a fatal collision that happened on Highway 97 North at Austin Road in March of last year.
The crash claimed the life of a 21 year old man, and left three others injured when a pick up rolled over at the intersection in the early hours of March 12th 2016.
22 year old Dustin Allen Tisdale has been charged with the following offences:
- Criminal Negligence Causing Death Contrary to Section 220(b) of the Criminal Code
- Criminal Negligence Causing Bodily Harm X 2 Contrary to Section 221 of the Criminal Code
- Cause an Accident resulting in Death Contrary to Section 255(3.1) of the Criminal Code
- Cause an Accident resulting in Bodily Harm X 2 Contrary to Section 2550(2.1) of the Criminal Code
- Accident resulting in Death Contrary Section 255(3.2) of the Criminal Code
Tisdale is expected to make his first court appearance in Prince George on Wednesday, April 26th 2017.