250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 11:06 pm

House Fire Sends One to Hospital

Saturday, April 30, 2016 @ 6:09 PM
Photo 250News

Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – One person has been sent to hospital following a fire late this afternoon in the Hart.

A witness tells 250News it broke out at around 5:15 p.m. at a residence in the 5300 block of Lehman Street.

No word yet on the cause but damages were extensive. We’ll update this story as soon as more information becomes available.



Comments for this article are closed.