250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Fire Scare at Native Friendship Centre

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 @ 10:20 AM

native friendship centre

Building occupants mill about in  parking lot waiting for the ‘all clear” – photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. –  Dozens of  people had to leave the Native Friendship Centre this morning when  fire alarms  rang out the warning.

All occupants  exited the  building safely.

Prince George Fire Rescue arrived on scene and  pin pointed the cause of the alarm.  A start up  motor in the basement  had overheated and was giving off smoke.

The matter was dealt with  in short order  and  building occupants were allowed back inside.


Comments for this article are closed.