250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Townhouse Fire on McEachern Place

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 @ 9:27 AM
Photo 250News

Photo 250News

Prince George, B.C. – Prince George Fire Rescue responded to a townhouse fire just after 8 this morning.

It was located on McEachern Place just off Tabor Boulevard. The fire was sparked inside the unit with no visible damage to the exterior of the building.

At least one person was home when the fire broke out but there have been no reported injuries. No word yet on what caused it.


Comments for this article are closed.