Charges Laid In Connection With Fatal Crash
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 @ 10:53 AM
Prince George, B.C. – A 22 year old Prince George man is facing a string of charges in connection with a fatal collision that happened on Highway 97 North at Austin Road in March of last year.
The crash claimed the life of a 21 year old man, and left three others injured when a pick up rolled over at the intersection in the early hours of March 12th 2016.
22 year old Dustin Allen Tisdale has been charged with the following offences:
- Criminal Negligence Causing Death Contrary to Section 220(b) of the Criminal Code
- Criminal Negligence Causing Bodily Harm X 2 Contrary to Section 221 of the Criminal Code
- Cause an Accident resulting in Death Contrary to Section 255(3.1) of the Criminal Code
- Cause an Accident resulting in Bodily Harm X 2 Contrary to Section 2550(2.1) of the Criminal Code
- Accident resulting in Death Contrary Section 255(3.2) of the Criminal Code
Tisdale is expected to make his first court appearance in Prince George on Wednesday, April 26th 2017.
Comments for this article are closed.