250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Garage Fire on Nehring Ave – Update

Saturday, April 1, 2017 @ 4:20 PM

Photos 250News

Prince George, B.C. – One woman was sent to hospital with significant burns following a garage fire in the 4100 block of Nehring Avenue.

The blaze broke out at around 3:30 this afternoon but was quickly knocked down by Prince George Fire Rescue.

Assistant Fire Chief Greg Wilkins says the garage, located behind the house, sustained extensive damage though a damage estimate is not available at this time.

He says fire crews were able to rescue the family dog from a kennel attached to the house. No one else was home when the fire started.

Wilkins says initial indications are the cause of the fire was accidental in nature.





Comments for this article are closed.