250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Pineview Fire

Monday, June 26, 2017 @ 9:32 AM

Barn  in flames – photo 250News

Prince George, B.C.  – A barn fire on Bendixon Road  this morning  caused a column of smoke to rise  over the Pineview area of Prince George this morning.

Volunteer firefighters from the Pineview Volunteer Fire Department  as well as  from  neighbouring Buckhorn  and   Ferndale Tabor  departments responded to the  blaze around 8 this morning.

Pineview Volunteer Fire Department Chief Lyle Wood  says there were  no animals lost in this blaze, that the building was used  strictly  for hay storage.   He estimates  damage to be in the $5000 to $6000 dollar range.

The cause of the fire is not yet  known.


Comments for this article are closed.