Celebrating 150 Years
Whether you head to the park, or spend the day celebrating with family or friends, all of us at 250News wish you a very Happy Canada Day!
It makes us wonder what we love about Canada, or being Canadian. Here, in no particular order, are a few of our thoughts:
- Natural Beauty
- Clean water
- Cultural Diversity
- Abundant natural resources
- Friendly people ( we are so polite)
- the CFL ( we don’t need 4 downs to make ten yards!)
- Toronto Blue Jays ( even if they are based in the Big Smoke, they are still a national team)
- REAL beer
- Tim Horton’s ( so what if it’s owned by Americans now, the first one was here and we coined the phrase ‘double-double’)
Now it’s your turn to tell us some of your favourite things about Canada, or being Canadian!