House Fire Sends Two People to Hospital
Prince George, B.C. – An early morning house fire on Hamilton Avenue in the South Fort George area has sent two people to hospital with unspecified injuries.
Prince George Fire Rescue crews and other first responders were sent to the house off Queensway Avenue at about 4:30 this morning after a neighbour saw flames coming out of the residence and called 9-1-1.
That neighbour told 250 News that an older couple lives in the house, which was heavily damaged in the blaze.
There is no information on the nature of injuries which have been suffered in the fire as the investigation proceeds.