Highway Closures Remain in Effect
Saturday, July 8, 2017 @ 6:55 AM
Prince George, B.C. – Still no change in the highway closures caused by wildfires in B.C.
According to Drive BC, the following stretches of highway remain closed this morning until further notice:
- Highway 1 in both directions 10 kilometres west of Cache Creek to 5 kilometres east of Cache Creek. Alternate route via Highway 99 to Highway 12 to Lytton.
- Highway 97 in both directions from Junction with Highway 1, at Cache Creek to Clinton. Alternate route via Highway 99 to Highway 12 to Lytton.
- Highway 97 in both directions from Junction with Horsefly-Likely Road, in 150 Mile House to Williams Lake. No detour available.
- Highway 97 both directions closed in both directions 15 kilometres south of Quesnel. Alternate route available via Highway 16 through Prince George to Tete Jaune Cache then Highway 5 to Kamloops.
- Highway 20 closed in both directions 14 kilometres east of Alexis Creek at Anahim Flat Reserve to 30 kilometres east of Alexis Creek at the top of Lee’s Hill. No detour or alternate route available.
For a full list of closures and to check updates go to the Drive BC website.
Comments for this article are closed.