250 News - Your News, Your Views, Now

October 28, 2017 3:02 am

Dawson Road Fire Accidental

Monday, August 10, 2015 @ 2:37 PM

Prince George, B.C.- Afire in a mobile home on Dawson Road  in the north end of  Prince George, has been  classed as accidental.

Prince George Fire Rescue responded to a report of smoke spotted coming from the home.
Crews from three halls arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the structure.

They quickly determined there was a fire in the kitchen area of the home. Firefighters entered the home and quickly doused the flames, however, fire damage in the kitchen area is extensive. There is also significant smoke and heat damage through-out the dwelling.

No one was at home when the fire broke out. There are no reported injuries.

The damage is estimated at approximately $30,000.00.


Comments for this article are closed.